need an opinion

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
Im thinking of getting my hair cut and fancy a bit of a restyle. I like this style but not sure if it would suit me???

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/karoline1246/dsc04133lv8.jpg

That's adorable! It's also very young looking. Choose a style based on how it makes you "feel." As you can see from my pic, I'm a little pudgy. LOL A few summers ago, I whacked all of my hair off..almost like a man. My brother said, "Big girls shouldn't have short hair." I loved it though and found it almost liberating...wash & go

I wanted something a bit more alternative. I jsut have middle length with layers and a side fringe and i think its so boring!

or how about
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/CandyCoveredRazors/Copyofbow1.jpg

Only thing is its not greatly different to what i have now, just has higher layers and a shorter fringe

Thats a definate texas thing

Okay, here we go again with shots at the Deep South. We're already in trouble for yesterday's festivities. BTW, Yes..there are quite a few lard asses down here. We have Mexican restaurants on every corner...all owned and operated by border jumpers. They sure can cook though!

Okay, here we go again with shots at the Deep South. We're already in trouble for yesterday's festivities. BTW, Yes..there are quite a few lard asses down here. We have Mexican restaurants on every corner...all owned and operated by border jumpers. They sure can cook though!

:rofl: , dont act all innocent

as long as they can cook they can stay , or report them after they have made the meal

or how about
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y146/CandyCoveredRazors/Copyofbow1.jpg

Only thing is its not greatly different to what i have now, just has higher layers and a shorter fringe

doesnt rob have any opinions?

Hes not sure on the first one, says he'd need to see it on me to know for sure. Likes the second one but prob cause like i said its not much different to now.

I like the first one because i would only need to straighten my hair and itll look funky without needing to do anymore to it.

Hes not sure on the first one, says he'd need to see it on me to know for sure. Likes the second one but prob cause like i said its not much different to now.

I like the first one because i would only need to straighten my hair and itll look funky without needing to do anymore to it.

only one thing for it

out with the clippers

grade 1 all over please

go with the 1st one

or do the second one and if you dont lik eit cut it to the 1st one

altho those syles look straight forward, they arnt, you will need to style those every morning to get teh full effect, its not a case of get up, brush it and go.

So if your willing to get up that extra bit eariler to style it then go for it, i used to have mine like that, im trying to get it like it again (almost there) so i love them

x

I really like the first one, and from what I can remember your hair is pretty stright naturally isnt it?

If so like Laya syays you are going to have to style it all the time or it will look crap.

Im natrualy wavy lol! i straighten my hair everyday (luckily it sticks really well once done). my hair is also thin, so would i be right in thinking short styles should look alright?

I just think my hair right now is boring, i dont know what to do with it. I want something where itll look funky without needing to tie it up or clip it on a certain way.

But the big question is would it suit me? ill post a pic of myself if needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"