need an opinion

the second style is just a longer version of teh first one, they are both good cuts, i think they would suit you

x

So tempted to call the hairdressers and see if i can fitted in, oh wait theyre shut on mondays, damn!

i think you should just go for it with a funky cut, if you think to much about it you will bottle out lol

x

Yeah if your hair is fine short should be fine and as you say you already strighten it each day, so if anything with less hair it should be quicker to style each day. Go for it and be sure to post a pic!

I will join you, I have got a hair appointment booked for this Thursday evening so will also have a new hair style to post.

I say go 4 it, I have just bn n had my hair cut n dyed today, from pics I have seen of you on here I think you could go for any of the styles they'd both suit, u could always take both picks in n ask ur stylist opinion :thumpup:

Stacey xx

Hairdressers is shut till Thursday :(

May consider another place nearby here where i can walk into. Onlt thing is i loved the hairstyle i got from there but the woman was a bit rough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->