Need Buddies in TWW Dec 2016

Waitingonmore

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new here but I would like to jump right in and find cycle buddies or others who have experienced ttc joys , excitement and sad but true let downs.
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 7 long years total. We have done fertility treatments with no success. I started taking vitex 2 months ago and have had great changes. I never get ewcm and for the first time I did this month and the previous month also. I do O on my own every month. Vitex is to balance my estrogen and progesterone. It has not effected my regular cycle or O. I stopped temping because we gave ttc a break for a while and started back ttc in April of 2016 and i picked up using the fertile focus scope. You will see a ferning pattern about 3 days prior to O. If you are close to O or about to O lets say you will see a ferning pattern on the scope and a crystal - like pattern. I am also a cervix checker for the last 7 years. Im currently 4 dpo of a 28- 29 day cycle i Oed on cd 15 which was the 17th of December.
Our BD schedule before I post note my hubby and I have unexplained infertility. His swimmers are a ok no issue at all. For me I have had an hsg completely normal no blockages, I have had scans to check ovaries at various stages in my cycle. I have had up to 17 forming follicles one ovary and 19 on the other, just think only one will mature and get released. I was thinking what a waste. The tech said I would be ideal for egg retrieval..... we have not gotten there yet. So there is no known Issue with me either. We both have two children each from previous relationships.
BD schedule
Cd 6,8,10 2xs,11 2xs,13,14,15,16,17
Ferning pattern on 12th with crystal like pattern
Ewcm on cd 13 and cd 14
O day cd 15
Watery Cm
Pain on the left side in am but pm pain was more centered
Sore feeling in uterus
Cervix high, open ,wet and the soft , I mean really soft like mushy. I have never felt it this soft before
Boobs are not tender but we're not last month either and I normally have tender boobs from cd 13 to AF. Since starting vitex no boob pain.
1dpo
cm none
Twinges throughout the day
Cervix still very high, feels closed and short like half of what it's normal lenth and soft but more firm the the mushy cervix from O day.Very odd
2 dpo
creamy cm
Cervix still same as day before
Belly feels full took a nap today very unusual for me. Wanting to drink more fluids
3dpo
Cm creamy
Cervix still high ,soft, wet but closed. The part that is normally open feels flat when I rub my finger over it. Still very short in lenth
Mild cramping and very tired throughout day
4dpo today
Cm very creamy
So far twinges and sore feeling on the in side of uterus not really cramping.

I have stalked these boards for years and found the courage to post today. I am so thrilled to finally take the next step at talk with others and hopefully meet nice people on the same difficult journey reaching for the same thing our BFP. :happydance:

I'm happy to befriend you :) It looks like I ovulated yesterday, which is way early for me but I should officially be in the 2ww as long as my temp isn't a fluke, but it looks like my normal rise.

I've been ttc with my guy for about 18 months. I'm not on anything. I tried some herbs about a year ago and it kinda messed up my cycle some. I am full believer of the greatness of herbs though when needed.
I generally ovulate fine every cycle but it's usually cd 18-22 as of the past 9 tracked cycles, but before that I was cd 15-16. So, I guess I am adjusting back to what I used to be. My LP also used to be longer as well so I'm not sure what to expect this time.
lol We're trying for our first and I am 33 almost 34.

Glad to meet you. :)

Hi Thanks for the reply. Nice to meet you. Working in your first. I wish you luck in your journey. What herbs did you take if you don't mind doing me asking. I have tried a few the only one that seems to work well with me is the vitex.

I was drinking Red clover tea and it stopped me from ovulating for like 2 weeks. I tried Vitex and it shortened my LP. Lol I guess my body just likes it's balance the way it is, but I know for some women these herbs work great and I often recommend them to others :)

Hi Thanks for the reply. Nice to meet you. Working in your first. I wish you luck in your journey. What herbs did you take if you don't mind doing me asking. I have tried a few the only one that seems to work well with me is the vitex.

Yes, my sister is the same as you. Whatever the herb does normally it does the opposite for her so I understand. Are you a symptom spotter or do you just go with the flow?

I generally only symptom spot if they are really odd symptoms for me. I generally have a very boring 2ww with creamy cm, maybe a few mild cramps and usually watery cm 2-12 hours before AF. My last cycle I was 10 days late but I didn't temp so my symptoms were all over and crazy but it brought me back here so all good lol

Wow I'm sure 10 days late was not much fun, I cannot imagine. I'm pretty much the same not much going on in my tww but the last two months have been the most action during this time in years.

lol no it wasn't fun reminded me way too much of my much much longer limbo that lasted almost 3 months but it ended and me coming back here during it is what got me back ttc again so hopefully what fate has in store is good lol

I'm sure it will be soon it is crazy how easy it is to trow in the towel and I find myself right back ready and willing to try again. I guess that is the good thing. I'm keeping you in prayer!

and you in mine. Yeah I just went ntnp for two months so no big loss time wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"