Need expert advice!

gezimmom

Reaction score
I'm not sure where to post this, but you all seem to know what you are talking about so I'll start here! I'm not actively ttc (we're wtt). I'm on the mini pill and don't have af with it, so no idea of cycles or anything. We dtd Jan 1 & 8, and I've been nauseous for a few days now with food aversions (I've only had coffee aversions with my other two pregnancies, and I'm having that now). I posted a pic of a dud wondfo the other day, and after that all I get are negatives. Since it's been 12 days since we dtd (I'm assuming waaay to early to have symptoms after dtd the 8th), should I accept these negatives and say I have a stomach thing (bring in the lysol!), or do you think I am testing too early since I have no idea of possible o-date? Help?! :flower:

If your on hbc you only have about a .03% chance of pregnancy, possible but very unlikely. Most "pregnancy symptoms" are progesterone related. If you are concerned keep testing for a couple more weeks.

If your on hbc you only have about a .03% chance of pregnancy, possible but very unlikely. Most "pregnancy symptoms" are progesterone related. If you are concerned keep testing for a couple more weeks.

The mini pill is less effective than the combination pill, but I agree the chances are slim. It's just out of the ordinary for me to have nausea like this! Surely it wouldn't take this long to get even a squinter (mine are 100% negative).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->