need eyes for my chart please

mcwhmm

Reaction score
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/ScreenShot2014-07-09at84410AM.png

Well, I thought for sure that I was going to get af yesterday when I got my temp dip (my last cycle as soon as my temp dropped, I got af) and I got nothing. I kind of felt like af was coming just because of my temp I guess. Well then this morning my temp is back up. Is this normal? Once it starts dropping for af, does is it normal for it to go back up? I'm thinking it is also possible that maybe I O'd one of the days that I didn't temp over the weekend of June 28th and maybe I am not 13 dpo? (If I even O'd at all)

Temp dips are normal in the TWW and most of the time mean nothing...looking back at some of my charts they were so up and down sometimes. I'm guessing it had something to do with sleeping with my mouth open some nights, and closed other nights.

Most cycles AF came soon after a temp drop, but I did have a couple cycles where my temp dropped then went back up for a couple days then I started AF and it started going down.

How long is your LP?

And.....HOLY HELL you guys have a lot of sex. How are you walking??? :laugh2:

I think my LP was 13-14 days before my pregnancy in march that ended in a mc at 6 weeks in the beginning of May and that cycle after I had an 11 day LP and got af the day of my temp dip. I did sleep with my mouth open that night though I'm pretty sure because my allergies have been bad so my nose is stuffy.

And lol I know. I didn't really realize how much we did until I looked at my chart and I told my hubby I was almost embarrassed to post it lol!

Don't be embarrassed! Good for you guys!

In the future though - you can hide your BD row if you want to. :)

Lol thanks!! Good to know! I just screen shotted my chart on my computer so what I see is what you see lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->