Need eyes for OPK's.

snuggles82

Reaction score
here are some pics of my opk's. I think my body is just as confused as I am. The top one is yesterday morning. the next 2 are yesterday afternoon and evening. The second to last one is this morning, and then finally this afternoon.

I thought I ovulated yesterday as my cm went to creamy today from ewcm. And when the opk went - this am I thought I must have ovulated in the middle of the night.

But this afternoon I had cramping from my other side and a blaring + opk. If I haven't already ovulated or am ovulating today I am out this cycle as we bd'd on the 30th and hubby is now out of town.

I should add that today is cd14 and it is not normal for me to ovulate until cd18. with the earliest being cd15. I just hope we didn't miss our window.

Attachments

• IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 5
From what I understand for a positive result it has to be BLARING, as your bottom one was this afternoon!!

so the 4th is this morning? dont they say not to use fmu as it can throw out the results on opks? or it couldnt just be a bit dud from not long hold etc.

so if it were me i would discount the 4th stick meaning you have had 2 days of pos opks 1st oct and 2nd oct could be surge going up then back down again.

if you BD 30th and o today/tomorrow then i wouldnt say you are out because they say its best to have sex before and during o?

mine have faded now but the last double strip one i had looked like your last stick where one side of the line is a little bit faded.

i find its hard to tell when you are also comparing ones that have dried out to ones still wet, as the wet ones always look brighter.

Chances are you probably will have another positive if you are doing the ones that test a couple days of fertility. So you probably will ovulate within the next 12-48hrs. Best to get to bding good luck :) ovulation can change as it usually is between cd12-16 on average.

so the 4th is this morning? dont they say not to use fmu as it can throw out the results on opks? or it couldnt just be a bit dud from not long hold etc.

so if it were me i would discount the 4th stick meaning you have had 2 days of pos opks 1st oct and 2nd oct could be surge going up then back down again.

if you BD 30th and o today/tomorrow then i wouldnt say you are out because they say its best to have sex before and during o?

mine have faded now but the last double strip one i had looked like your last stick where one side of the line is a little bit faded.

i've never heard about the fmu and discarding it thing. And to be honest I've never had an issue with OPK's in the past (just silly faint hpt's). But as they say there's a first time for everything. I just have cross fingers and toes that his sperm wait for my eggy.

Chances are you probably will have another positive if you are doing the ones that test a couple days of fertility. So you probably will ovulate within the next 12-48hrs. Best to get to bding good luck :) ovulation can change as it usually is between cd12-16 on average.
you're right. another lovely day of positives. I think my body was trying to O, but hasn't yet. I was hoping I already ovulated as hubby is out of town now and can't bd:nope:

That sucks....booo for bad timing. Sometimes you wish you could press pause and make your body wait lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->