Need Fresh Eyes! Advice 8dpo IC vs FRER

Babbystruggle

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My TC road has been long and aweful so maybe I am just goong crazy... so i need your advice
Today is 8 dpo for me and i am a POAS addict😏
I have been testing since like 5dpo morning and night with IC(so embarrased:cry:)
This morning i tested with Fmu and it was a total BFN:nope:
Then in the afternoon i was feeling feverish and decided to test(damn POAS addict blood lol)
The lines came out right away! All 4 tests! Although super faint
So I ran out and bought a FRER and it was a complete BFN😰😰😰
I didnt attack Frer cuz there absolutely nothing there, but please give me advice on iC!!! Maybe i am just seeing things????
What is your experience with FREr vs IC??
Will super appreciate your help:hugs:

Attachments

• IMG_2567.jpg
    IMG_2567.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 74
Girl! Those look positive to me! Maybe wait and test again?

Annaismama, i am being so cautiosly hopeful. We had such long road...we were about to schedule laparoscopy for possible endo, pcos...Thank You for taking your time to reply🤗

I can see a line on the far right test for sure. 8dpo is early! Fx'd it gets darker and you have a H&H 9 months!

Like the faint line came out before the test line even showed up. My worry is I thought Frer are more sensitive and it would show for sure, but it was 100% BFN without a hint of a line. IC cheapies make me worry due to their shadow lines and evaps😩

If those are wondfo ICs the sensitivity should be 25 from what I've read. I've never used frer, only wondfo ICs and dollar store tests and never got a line testing every month for a year until I was pregnant. I have heard of frer not being very reliable anymore, but who knows for sure. Hope your next test is darker for you!

My wondfos had a faint line before FRER did good luck :)

Woohoo summermoe! Thank you for the hope😌🤗🤗🤗lets what the next few days of peeing on stick obsession brings😂

So here is one from tonight(2 hour hold)
The faint line definitely came up within a minute.
I just hope I am not driving myself insane and seeing things😰

Attachments

• IMG_2568.jpg
    IMG_2568.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 42
I agree about the FRER. I had lines on my wandfo and walmart cheapies and no line on the FRER for a few days and when I finally got one it was so light! I wouldn't worry too much. Your lines look fantastic for 8DPO.

Well, woke up today jumped in the bathroom (damn obsession)...my IC looks completely negative😰😰😭😭😭
I knew I shouldn't have had my hopes up.
Who knows, I am praying it will change 🙏🙏🙏

I know I will probably sound like an idiot, and I do apologize about that!
But has anyone gotten a super early faint BFP and then went on to have BFN but still ended up with a BFP????
I want it so bad that I probably sound like an insane person😫😫😫

Those lines looked so promising!! Could you just have a bad batch of ic’s? I dunno I’m really hoping it turns into a BFP for you!

Those lines looked so promising!! Could you just have a bad batch of ic’s? I dunno I’m really hoping it turns into a BFP for you!

Either that or a super early chemical??
All other ones, were always stark negative while these literally 5 times in a row faint positives.
Today i took a few and they are all stark negative😢😢
I have no hope, i think it is just a cruel joke my body or those internet cheapies are playing on me😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->