• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need fresh eyes

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Sorry to post again. This test has ive done has drove me nuts. It showed up straight away as pos and faded. Ive been playing with it in the light as i kept thinking i could see something and then i realised the window had steamed up. Had to take it apart and pop back together put it down and i could see a line. But because its pale if i put it in full sun its white. Is that normal? In case you havent read my previous post im 11 days late. Its a clear response teat and i cant find on the box or online the sensitvity so i am guessing as its cheap maybe its 25. Anyway is this classed as a line even though you cant see it.in bright light.

I know.... i am neurotic lol

Attachments

• 20170308_175049.jpg
    20170308_175049.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 61
That looks like the start of a BFP. I would test again and good luck!

Thanks u can see it in artifical.light but not full sun. Going to.leave a few days as i bought 2 tests im thinking it is a high miu as the success rate is 90% on the box but doesnt say sensitivity and theres not even a website its weird

I can see it very easily! Fingers crossed! X

I can see it very easily! Fingers crossed! X

Definitely looks like a BFP to me! It doesn't matter if they fade away as long as they were there within the 10 minute time frame, which you said it was. I'd say congratulations are in order ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"