need guidence

samsvijju

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I am trying for my first baby ,i got period on Dec-10-2013, and Ovulation Dec-26-2013,
from Jan 1st onwards I have mild abdominal pain, mild back pain on and off it's coming, creamy white discharge, gassy ,little breast pain. today i am 10 days past ovulation and i took pregnancy test(from dollar store) but it was negative.my BBT temperature also dropping from 9 days past ovulation( means yesterday and today).

can you please tell me any positive symptoms to become pregnant.

I am eagerly waiting friends but today little disappointed.

Sams, we r in the same boat. I got a positive ovulation test on the 26th and have been having some cramping. I actually have some medical tests tomorrow and will have a blood pregnancy test done. Would like nothing more than to be told "congrats your pregnant" but I try not to get my hopes up. When I was pregnant w my daughter my earliest symptom was lots of creamy white discharge! Best of luck!

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum. I am trying for my first baby ,i got period on Dec-10-2013, and Ovulation Dec-26-2013,
from Jan 1st onwards I have mild abdominal pain, mild back pain on and off it's coming, creamy white discharge, gassy ,little breast pain. today i am 10 days past ovulation and i took pregnancy test(from dollar store) but it was negative.my BBT temperature also dropping from 9 days past ovulation( means yesterday and today).

can you please tell me any positive symptoms to become pregnant.

I am eagerly waiting friends but today little disappointed.

It may be a bit early to test. I would give it a few more days and try again. How long is your luteal phase?

Thanks berwar and pandi77.

today again my BBT temp got increased.(temparature droping and increasing above cover line only).today also i am having lower abdominal pain , little back pain , light white creamy discharge. My luteral phase is 15 days i guess, Jan-10-2104 is my period date.

I wish you all the best berwar ,Once u donce your blood test please update me .

Hey girls:happydance:

I am on the same boat!

I had my period December 11th. Ovulated on the 25th...today I am 11DPO. I have tested couple of times already, including this morning, but always get negative:cry:

I know there is still a chance...

I had similar symptoms that I don't normally get...

Lots of bad cramping from about 5DPO....until 9DPO...starting little bit today again. I had back pain...and I was gassy! very gassy!:haha:

It seems like I am only 1 day ahead of you!

I went on Monday to have my tests. They gave me a urine test that morning but I couldnt even fill the bottom bc I was fasting. They said it was negative but I was only 10dpo. So I went forward with the tests.
Glad I did. My gallbladder is hardly functioning and my thyroid is covered in growing nodules. I have a consult with a general surgeon to have my gallbladder out next Friday and another consult with an ENT about my thyroid.
I still think there is a possibility I could be pregnant but im gonna wait til my period is due on Sunday til I test again.
Anyone else have an update?

Hi Berwar,

i am 4 days late(today 18 dpo) (my period supposed to come on Jan-10-2014) but i didn't get my period. i took pregnancy test on 10 dpo but got negative.
my temparatues goes high (98.7) but i have only few symptoms like light breast pain, sometimes lower back pain.i have expected positive pregnancy test this month but i took 2 times got negative, that's why past 8 days i haven't took any test.
can i expect or not.

I think there is always a chance until AF shows up. If I were you I would test again! I was not so fortunate and AF showed up Friday. GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->