need help and advice??

rlp

Reaction score
Hey guys.. i need some help for my sister..

right she took a pregnancy test last week and it came back with a faint positive so she went to the doctors and they did a test there and then which came up negative, then her blood results came back positive..

well yesterday she started bleeding but not full on blood was light pinkish, and then towards the end of the night turned browny like old blood..

she has been to the docotors and she needs to wait till friday to test again, as she only missed a period sunday so she tested really early, but i just wanted to no that if anyone has had this and gone on to have a successful pregnancy or if this is a start of a miscarriage..

i cant give her advice as i had a missed miscarriage and had completley different signs to her and dont hink i experienced implantation bleeding..

any advice would be nice as im sure all of u feel the same that waiting is the thing that kills you the most..

Thank you xx

Brown blood and pink blood are common in early pregnancy and don't always mean there is something seriously wrong. If she has been having sex a lot during this time, that could even irritate her cervix due to increased blood flow to that area. Blood tests are more accurate than urine tests... it could be possible that she doesn't have enough hormone in her urine to be detected by not-so-sensitive pregnancy tests. Have her try a FRER if she hasn't already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->