Need Help Asap! Nervous Breakdown

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
well my oh never see's his dad and today out of the blue his dad came looking for my oh and so he has gone to see him and he has just texted me and told me his dad is having a nervous breakdown! he thinks people are after him, he said one minute he is fine then the next he goes all weird. he and i dont no what to do!!!! do we call an ambulance? does he just leave him someone please help any advice will help!!!!

I think you should get your OH to take him down to see the doctor in the morning and go from there hun. I dont know there would be much they can do if you just went to the hospital.

I hope he manages to get better soon :hugs:

Oh and id see if someone could stay with him tonight to keep an eye on him

Um, thats a tough one.
I wouldnt phone an ambulance but i would get him to a doctors appointment first thing tomorrow morning. Also as Polo said, id get someone to stay with him tonight.
Is there any way he could be telling the truth about people after him??

its difficult because oh doesnt have a relationship with him realy and they never see eachother and so it was weird that he came to find oh today we thought it may have been because someone had died or something.
i dont think anybody is after him and i dont think hes dad has been right for years. il say to him about getting someone to sit with him maybe oh grandad. thanks girls.

Hope everything's ok. Definitely a good idea to get someone to stay with him tonight and get him an appointment at the doctors in the morning. If he's really bad the hospital might admit him though :hugs: x

Agreed, the Dr will decide what's the best course of action.

Strange that he'd go to your OH if the two aren't close...does he have any other family/partner that he's close to? Just thinking perhaps someone he does know well might know what's been going on, if something's happened to make him like this...

Hope everything works out.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"