Need help for those who like analytical

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Hey Ladies Im going to make this simple as possible and will expound with further detail if need be. Basically since my ectopic in march 2016 i have been on 28-29 day cycles clock work.

I have just started temping A few days before My january cycle way due. So jan 4th started temping/ jan 7 af due.

i posted two charts which tells the story all in a nutshell. The only thing i need to say is where it says "L" for light bleed was really a little more than spotting but less than light bleed - meanin i didnt have a normal period. I had inconsistant spotting from the 5th (stopped on that day) until the 9th.

I know i havent charted in a whiiiiille lol but i know my patterns on temping if nothing else and i believe I ovulated 2 days before AF was due ooor If jan 11th that hella early to ovulate (cd7?). Pos opks yest and this morning.

I know its possible to get lh sutge at any point in ur cycle- but these dollar store tests are not that sensitive so im confused. And why would my lh surge be showing AFTER my temps are rising now? Has anyone expierenced that? Clearly my temp is shifting. This is annoying :/
I think i never ovulated december given all the pos opk and i used to be a 32-35 day cycle girl before my ectopic. If i ovulated. That late my LP would be like 9 or ten days on a 35 day cycle. Which i think means as of jan 14th i would be late officially. Or really just ovulated on cd 7 Confused as hell right now. What are ur opinions based on what ive given? Is that even possible to ovulate that late or early? Its evident something weird happened. Pos opk last night was darker than control at 11 something pm and it was at a 5 min hold. Menstrual like cramps today off n on. Weird

Attachments

• IMG_1454.jpg
    IMG_1454.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1341.jpg
    IMG_1341.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1458.jpg
    IMG_1458.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
I did. We were using opks alone with no luck. I thought it was because I maybe wasn't actually ovulating, which didn't make sense since I was having periods like clockwork. The first month I charted I discovered that my temperature shift happened 1-2 days before my positive opk. In other words I seemed to be ovulating BEFORE the lh surge was picked up on my opks. I researched more into this and it said that if you have a quick surge it won't show up in your urine for up to 24 hours and since the egg only lives that long, it explained why we hadn't become pregnant. I went by the chart instead of the opks and became pregnant that month :) If I would have waited until the opks picked up my surge I would have missed the egg.

I started BBT charting this cycle, and also had a temp shift the morning before I got my positive LH test (peak the next morning). If I ovulated the day before the temp shift, then I'm currently 10dpo, but BFN this morning. lilmisscaviar, I'm glad to hear that this is not super irregular! I've been googling the issue like crazy, but until I saw this post, I didn't see anything promising—thanks for giving me hope!

Jaycrew, have you done an HPT test? If you had a super light period/spotting, and LH tests are positive, you could be pregnant—I've read that LH tests also pick up on pregnancy hormones.

I did. We were using opks alone with no luck. I thought it was because I maybe wasn't actually ovulating, which didn't make sense since I was having periods like clockwork. The first month I charted I discovered that my temperature shift happened 1-2 days before my positive opk. In other words I seemed to be ovulating BEFORE the lh surge was picked up on my opks. I researched more into this and it said that if you have a quick surge it won't show up in your urine for up to 24 hours and since the egg only lives that long, it explained why we hadn't become pregnant. I went by the chart instead of the opks and became pregnant that month :) If I would have waited until the opks picked up my surge I would have missed the egg.

Thats interesting. What I also found to add to that is the older you are the shorther that window is from the tim you detect the surge to the time you ovulate. Im 36 so my window maybe very short as well. I just think it so odd that my temp shifts are indicating or kind of trending i should say that my ov is cd 6. Its all wacky. Im sure time will tell what is going on. The spotting my temp shift and opks are thrwoing me off. :shrug::wacko: lol geesh

I started BBT charting this cycle, and also had a temp shift the morning before I got my positive LH test (peak the next morning). If I ovulated the day before the temp shift, then I'm currently 10dpo, but BFN this morning. lilmisscaviar, I'm glad to hear that this is not super irregular! I've been googling the issue like crazy, but until I saw this post, I didn't see anything promising—thanks for giving me hope!

Jaycrew, have you done an HPT test? If you had a super light period/spotting, and LH tests are positive, you could be pregnant—I've read that LH tests also pick up on pregnancy hormones.

I did one last week when inwas spotting since that was really unsual for me. Thats never in my life happened. Bfn. So i kept waiting for increase in flow never happened. I dont even know if should count that as a period or spotting??? Ugh im confused.

Im going to wait and see if my opk is pos the next couple of mornings and I mean they have to be blazing hot then i will take an HPT on wednesday- if they are not then i wont. I will just take it as a weird cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"