Need help - how to interpret

Discussion in 'Ovulation Tests' started by vs011, Jul 21, 2019.

1. vs011

vs011 Well-Known Member

Hi. I need some help to interpret. I'm using the wondfo sticks and have an old stick (green) and new stick (blue) because I just didn't want to just throw out the old sticks. I believe even expired sticks can still work. So I tested both.

I tested this morning on first morning urine. I am on CD9 (9 days after first day of period). I'm having 24 day cycles. Would you consider them OPK+ or would you say it is the coming of the ovulation but not there yet?

2. OnErth&InHvn

OnErth&InHvn Mom to 4

The directions say not to use first morning urine, so the results you have are not accurate. (None are positive anyway)

3. vs011

vs011 Well-Known Member

I always use FMU no matter the stick and never had a problem with FMU in the past. I haven't used these sticks in a while so wanted to ask. I am still testing and it still shows the same bands this morning. Though not positive yet I believe it indicates the oncoming of the surge. I'll update in a few days.

4. OnErth&InHvn

OnErth&InHvn Mom to 4

Ok. Good luck

5. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member