need help, if life couldnt be more evil...

i know this is a TMI but
does it smell any different to normal af blood?

Oh came back from work and i snapped at him :cry: stupid.

god im all over the place. :cry:

Broody, its ok. I know how you feel. Just keep going, you might well be on your way to a very BFP!!! That would explain a lot lol... This is a hard road. We are soldiers! Oh, and it's not like OH or DH doesn't deserve to be snapped at once in awhile lol JK

he didnt clean the mircowave, fork, knife, surface and his plate :hissy: when he had his dinner, little twat :hissy:

arghhh men! :cry: and i got the biggest headache in the world...well worse than ever before :rofl:

LOL Broody. I love your English dialect. We don't use TWAT in the US like that lol. Only when a wench makes us really mad lmao... I would have snapped at him too. I actually relate because my DH told me I was talking too loud and that pissed me off. I yelled at him. LOL. Now THAT is loud!

LOL Broody. I love your English dialect. We don't use TWAT in the US like that lol. Only when a wench makes us really mad lmao... I would have snapped at him too. I actually relate because my DH told me I was talking too loud and that pissed me off. I yelled at him. LOL. Now THAT is loud!

hehe, men dont understand.
lol i normally use twat :rofl:

he made it up to me last night :blush:

TMI, just went to the loo and when i wiped my cm was stretchy with little "old" blood with it, best way to describe it :blush:

any ideas?

Well I have read that old blood is neither here nor there. It could be implant spotting that has already occurred which would make the blood brown (red is current implantation) from what I read on WebMD and stuff. It could have been rough BD lol (Quote: He made it up to me last night) LMAO Don't shake the baby bed! Let me know what you find out. BABY DUST !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->