Need help interpreting BBT Chart... PLEASE

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jposey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Jposey

Jposey Active Member

:wacko:

https://i51.tinypic.com/ip5q1e.jpg

This is my DH and my 5th month, first attempted to chart BBT. My cycles are anywhere from 32-35 days. This month he is making me wait to test until 40 days, because I get so upset when I have a negative test.

Anywho, the computer things I ovulated really late, but I was thinking it should have been sooner and I seemed to have 3 temperature dips. Is the second one an implamentation dip?

No symptoms of pregnancy, but I usually don't get PMS/period symptoms either.

Please help... thank you. WHat are your interpretations of my chart? :wacko:

2. rectopathic

rectopathic Well-Known Member

I don't think I could say accurately what day you ovulated on. You have a nice dip though after you ovulated according to FF and your temps are above your cover line.

Good Luck!

3. Jposey

Jposey Active Member

Thanks, hope that is all promising. This BBT charting is extremely confusing.

4. tracy143

tracy143 Well-Known Member

I thought that after you ovulated your temp stays higher than normal during the luteal phase. So, if I am thinking right about that, you should have ovulated on day 23, according to your chart.