Need help interpreting confusion OPK. PLEASE TAKE A LOOK! All opinions welcome

2ducks

Reaction score
Ok...so I finally had a positive OPK wondfo this morning, I was super excited. I decided to confirm with clear blue digital which ended up being a open circle (negative). I did two more wondfos and they both came up negative. This was with the SAME urine sample. WTF!?!?!?! I am guessing I had one bum test. I am leaning towards counting this as a negative reading for my fertility friend app but wanted to get other's opinions.

This is really disappointing, I am on CD26 with no O yet and was really hoping this would be my big break.

Attachments

• IMG_1868.jpg
    IMG_1868.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 17
Hmmm...That is strange. Were your OPKs getting darker in the days leading up to it? Also, how many times a day are you testing?

Hmm definitely strange....you said all of these tests were taken with the same urine sample? Do you know what day you normally ovulate? When I get a positive I usually get at least one or two more positives for a few hours after and then at least a pretty decent line.

I also test with Wondfo and this cycle I think the test fail. Are you testing with fmu? I read some ladies saying that it is better not to test with fmu.

I have been testing twice daily, my test later in the day came back negative. I have had irregular cycles since stopping BCP last May so I don't know when I ovulate because I haven't ovulated yet. I think I had a bad test in the bunch. I'm glad I confirmed with the clear blue digital or I would have thought that I ovulated...
I have come to terms that it was a negative test. Thanks for taking a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->