Need Help Now Please!

Keeping an eye out for an update , hope all is ok, thinking of you xx

Thank you to everyone who responded!
I rang the hospital and they told me I either had to get my ass into Ormskirk or ring an ambulance to take me to the nearest hospital (which would've been Wigan). OH's mum took us to the delivery suite in Ormskirk and we got seen right away, she checked for JD's heart beat and it was there, loud and strong! I've never been more relieved to hear something in my life!
They took a urine sample and had a look around, but they couldn't find the source of the bleeding, luckily it's stopped now so fingers crossed it wont return!
Scary night, I prayed for the first time in years :blush:
Again, thanks to everyone who responded! Much loves to you all :)

Oh I am so pleased for you, you must be so relieved, what a scare! Now go and sit on a beanbag and don't move for a few days!

Hahaha ahhh I wish! My own mother and her boyfriend are argueing at the moment, so I'm hiding with the laptop til they're done and all gooey and lovey again... they're more like teenagers than me (16) and Danny (18 )!

hi there
I just read ur post from earlier and my heart started to race i am so glad all is well and baby is fine you must try and take it easy now good luck and take it easy
take care
chantel

So glad everything's ok! :hugs:

Put your feet up and get lots of rest! x

Haha talk about an unlucky night though... hours before, we lost OH's wallet in the middle of Wigan! £100, 4 credit cards, his guitar picks, my picture, my money, and his bus pass all stolen by some sneaky customer *shakes fist*
Whatever happened to honest people? If you saw a wallet, you'd hand it in, right? Not bugger off with it *grumbles*
Haha anywho, thanks girls :) I'll be sure to rest more!

Oh I am so glad you and bubba are ok !:hugs:
You must have been out of your mind.

Take it easy,feet up,sloppy movies,choccies and rest big :hug: to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583