Need Help..Period 4 days late..Negative Test..Pink Spotting Once Yesterday

I'm in the exact same position. I'm 5 days late of AF and was cramping the days I was supposed to get it and have been lightly cramping since but it goes away. My breasts are tender and I have alot of acne which is unusual. I haven't spotted or anything and haven't taken a test yet. It's not uncommon for it to be late so I'm just putting it off in hopes that I get a BFP!! Good luck!

Jem have you tested? I havent gotten anything but that spotting and i just took a dollar test.. pee WAS diluted.. but who knows.. BFN:nope:

Testing tomorrow.
I looked over my calendar and looks like I ov'd late so I think Im on a 43 day cycle this month.
Due date would be tomorrow.

Going to test with FMU :) What DPO are you now hun?
x

Thanks Jem FX for you too tomorrow!!! I'm going to test on Friday morning that'll be 9 days past AF!!

Tested this morning with FMU but Nothing BFN!
Not even a 'could it be' line.

Still no AF

I tested this morning with a frer... BFN :nope: Jem, what test did you use.

I just took a wondfo cassette test with kind of diluted urine and i think i see a faint positive..ill retest in a few days and update!

no it got all yellow and gross and i threw it out.. im expecting more tests on the 10th

Just got my bfp and posted it. Tons and tons of baby dust for you ladies!!! Post pics when you test again!!! :)

hi just wondering if u eventually got your bfp or af? im currently 3days late and yesterday i had a few spots of really pale pink when i wiped and that was it i havent got a clue when i ovulated but ive never had a cycle longer than 31 days im now on cd35, im sooo confused as to whats goin on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->