Need Help! So confused..don't know what to think. All eye's/expertise needed please

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Hi, Ladies! Thanks in advance for your help :) I'm just so confused. I have been using LH strips fro about 3 months, but last month was a 49 day cycle ending in a CP :cry: I'm trying to stay on the positive side, and in that light, I did get me new CB Fertility Monitor in time to use it this cycle. I began getting High Fertility readings on CD9 and have ever since. I am now on CD14. Yesterday, I tested with the monitor and it gave me a high reading, but since I know that my surges normally are later in the day and that they sometimes are not that long, when I left that morning, I went ahead and grabbed some Wondfo's and some extra CB monitor sticks. So at 6pm I tested again (which it was a pretty long hold, technically is was my SMU bc I hadn't went since peeing for the morning test) The Wondfo came up blazing positive, which I will be posting pics, but it looks lighter then it was yesterday after drying, but it was just as dark if not darker then the control line. So I dipped a CB stick in that sample too. When I got up this morning, I dipped two new tests (wondfo and CB) and compared the CB to the one from yesterday, the estrogen line from yesterday was lighter and the LH was darker, so I put the test from last night in the monitor instead of the test I did this morning (maybe I shouldn't of done that, I don't know, but I was scared knowing that sometimes my surges don't last long that the monitor would miss it if I didn't- If that makes sense) This morning actual test was clearly another "high" reading (I already knew that by comparing it to previous sticks) but when I had the monitor read the one last night, it still gave me a High reading, not a peak. So, When I pee'd the 2nd time today, I tested that too. That Wondfo was even darker then yesterdays, darker then the control line. So the wondfo's are def. positive, but I also dipped a CB. The LH line on that test's is def. darker but not super dark, and the estrogen is definitely lighter then my FMU test stick, but it's about the same maybe slightly lighter then my SMU test from yesterday. I've posted pics of all the tests, for you ladies to look at and let me know what you think. I'm totally confused. Should I put the SMU test from today in the monitor in the morning if I the test in the morning looks like another high again? My temps are still dropping, so I guess that's a good thing? I just starting temping this cycle too and I just feel like I'm drowning in a sea of fertility information that I don't know how to decipher. All help and advice is much needed, appreciated, and ever so grateful for :) Thank you Ladies! :flower: ***More pic's in the comment below, I have posted the "original/no enhancement's of each and a photo with color enhancement, I have also provided the photo's I took last night when the SMU Wondfo and CBMS were fresh, and hadn't lightened up after they dried, so you can see what I am talking about. the wondfo at least, looked way more positive when it was still fresh, then it does now, not sure why it lightened up the way it did.....****

And My FF chart is also available to look at if that helps make anything any clearer, I think that you can even look at my last cycle on there too. Maybe even more of them.

***I do have ? about temping though, too. My temp this morning dropped again this morning to 96.3. Doesn't that seem REALLY low? Does anyone else get temps like that?

Attachments

• CD13 SMU Wondfo's and CBMS (color enhanced) (640x360).jpg
    CD13 SMU Wondfo's and CBMS (color enhanced) (640x360).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • CD14 FMU;SMU Wondfo's and CBMS's Original (640x480).jpg
    CD14 FMU;SMU Wondfo's and CBMS's Original (640x480).jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
  • CD13 Wondfo's and CBMS Original (640x480).jpg
    CD13 Wondfo's and CBMS Original (640x480).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
  • CD14 FMU;SMU Wondfo's and CBMS's Enhanced (640x360).jpg
    CD14 FMU;SMU Wondfo's and CBMS's Enhanced (640x360).jpg