Need help staying sane

Curlymikes

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just wanted to look for some other crazys like me that worry about every little thing. I had two miscarriages and a cp in the last year. Now im 4w3d and freaking out. I have a much better feeling this time but still have moments of craziness. Yesterday it was because my breats were hurting less. I had a little cry thinking it must all be doomed then this morning woke up to them as sore as ever and a line almost as dark as the control (yes im still poas). How am i ever going to make it to my first scan? Its still almost a month away on sept 29. I need ideas on how you all kept sane and passed the time. Help!

It's normal. Been there before and still going insane once in a while. Congrats on your pregnancy! Make youself busy or go private at 6.5 weeks for scan if it can make you feel more comfortable. They should be able to pick up something by that time.

Yeah same here, I had a b/o mc in January so I've been super cautious with everything this pregnancy, I've got my scan on the same day as you too, I'll be 12+6 and I don't know how ill last that long. I was contemplating booking a private scan but oh can't get the time off work :-( x

Same hear... completely going insane. That's why i hate the first trimester!!!

Push for a scan in two weeks :). You have a history with mc so I don't see a reason they'd say no.

Agree with mod! And we are all insane! Keep busy, read, whatever you can do but it doesn't work well lol. I analyze it all and drive myself nuts. Can't wait till the next appt so I can hear a heartbeat and feel better but it's apart three weeks away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->