• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need help!!! Very confused! Appreciate any thoughts..

sf88

Reaction score
Okay I am very confused and would like some help as to what may be going on with my body. I had my last two periods Nov 15-18 and Dec 14-17 so I figured my ovulation would be on the Dec 28/29, well I started bleeding/spotting Dec 29-31st (hubby and I BD'd on 27,29,31,1,5) it wasn't like a normal period didn't need pad just used a tampon. So my next expected period by ff was supposed to start on Jan 12th. So I tested that morning and it was a BFN, I have not tested since as I thought I would wait at least another week before seeing a negative again. Well then today I have had some pains on the left side and a lot of CM that looks like EWCM very stretchy and watery. I am so confused to say the least...Did I have a messed up cycle in December and I am just now ovulating? Or is this completely unrelated to ovulation and some other weird symptom. I should also throw in there that I had my appendix removed on 11/23 could the stress on my body messed up the cycle? This is my first month ttc so I am just now paying attention to my body whereas before I just knew when my period was due. Could it be that AF is just late and the CM is in preparation for it. Thanks for any input!!!! I have never had a weird cycle like this, never had mid cycle bleeding..just very confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"