Need help with an outfit...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Stacyluvya, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Stacyluvya

Stacyluvya Well-Known Member

I have just found out that we have a family funeral next week & I'm looking to get a dress to wear that hopefully won't cost too much.

Has anyone got any ideas where I can find one? X

2. tommyg

tommyg Mum to Smurf & TTC

Try next clearance. Alternatively I'd have a look in your wardrope and decide what you can get a way with wearing, people do understand that you don't have a full wardrope to choose from.

I remember a girl on here asking if, a dark jumper and jeans would be acceptable for a funeral and I think the general conclusion was Yes!

3. someoldgirl

someoldgirl Well-Known Member

There are some simple dark dresses on ASOS at the moment i think. They're pretty reasonable at about £20/£30. HTH x

4. MrsPtobe

MrsPtobe Well-Known Member

Matalan and Asda do some nice maternity dresses, very reasonably priced too!

xxx

5. freja

freja Well-Known Member

H&M have a maternity section, I think there's a sale on at the moment. Also try ebay - great for maternity bargains!

6. whoops

whoops Just me and my LO

I got a lovely black maternity dress in H&M.

Otherwise, a nice pair of trousers and shirt/top would do - most of my work clothes doubled up as formal wear for the past few months.