Need help with DPO calculations >.<

CanadianMoose

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm on cycle #9 now for TTC and I've been just starting to use the OPKs. I have some photos on my tests for this ovulation and was wondering if you ladies could help me pin point when you think I o'd this month. I ran out of tests after the 29th so i couldn't see when it went down :(. Thanks all for the advice and help!

IMG_20170501_173111.jpg

I mean if you are a gradual builder I'd say 4/30 or 5/1 but there is no guarantee. I'd say the 1st though if you want a full guess.
Good luck.

Was afraid of that. We BDed on the the 29th and multiple times on the 30th, but I'm pretty sure it all "fell out" afterwards so not hopeful now. Been moody the 2nd and 3rd but I'm starting to think it's just a fluke and we missed our chance again. Every time we seem to do it just before, and not the day of it always results in a failure.

The day or 2 before are the best anyway. I don't care if it all seemed to fall out, you got plenty of sperm in there. Good luck!

I hope you're right CP, but in all other cycles they have all ended in failure. 2 days down the line there is barely any cm for the "left over sperm" to come out, which leads me to believe it all fell out when we did do it, and there was little to nothing left.

I think I do have a damaged cervix due to previous problems from my past relationship with my ex (*TMI*he damaged me deeply due to "excessive force" or I like to call rape.) So i wonder if I healed weirdly and need to keep that in mind or should get that checked out at a doctors when i finally get the chance to see one about this. If my husband will ever get up to taking me...

Well if you feel there may be an issue than a doctor may be needed. The odds of conceiving any given cycle when sperm is introduced in a proper time is only 15-20% in any case. If you feel you need more cm than make sure you hydrate well. Dehydration is usually the biggest cause of lack of cm.

I drink alot of tea/water and am pretty well hydrated, especially during ovulation so that's not the problem. I really do feel it's a cervix thing as more I think about the past experience, the pain and weeks of "recovery" the more I feel something ended up damaged and wrong. but thanks for the advice I'll talk with the doctor about all these thoughts when i get a chance to see him.

one more question, do most women get the "increased CM" boost after ovulation or after they are having "supposed Implantation?" last few days I've had pretty much no CM in underwear yet it feels like there's some way up there. when I do sneeze or push for other restroom uses (sorry) I do get the creamy/lotion like stuff but small amount. However, when I eat the progestrone boosting foods (I.E. black beans and dark greens) I get a gush of the creamy for only a few minutes then goes back to nothing.

I am just not having the boost in progestrone I should be having if I was pregnant now, or is eating the foods giving me unnecessary boost?

It's very individual with cm production in the 2ww. I for instance produce creamy almost the entire time. Some women are dry. Diet can influence cm production for sure. If you are producing more than your usual it can be good sign.

Thanks Cp Maybe I should just take a break from spotting symptoms and just wait and try to relax. easier said than done though eh?

lol it definitely can be yeah. We all do it whether intentionally or not. Try to stay positive and focus on other stuff as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->