Need help with follicle sizes

sonyabazonya

Reaction score
Hi ladies, so yesterday i went for my first follicular ultrasound. My right side had a follicle of 15x18 and they told me to come back this morning. this morning my follicle went down to 12x13. yesterday my endometrium was 10mm and today is 13.. does that mean i ovulated? please help i cant get an apt. with my gyno any time soon

Uhm... hmmm...

Ok, I'm just posting what I know, and I don't know if it's helpful or not!

The follicle of 15x18 is a good size... After O, they should see where the follicle has gone missing and there should be fluid around the ovary... the fluid that leaked out of the follicular cyst when it burst open to release the egg!

So, I would say that the smaller size might have been (I am SO guessing) that maybe the fluid has started to leak out in preparation for the bursting and release? So, the endo would be thicker to accommodate the hopefully fertilized emby! I don't know, hun! I wish I had a real answer. It makes sense in my head though!

Good luck! :hugs:

~*BABY DUST*~

thanks again meg!!! everywhere i get stuck, you have a great answer! yes that does make sense, i scheduled another Ultra Sound for tomorrow. so i guess i'll just have to wait and see :D

Yay! Let me know if I might have been right! I like to take guesses at medical stuff, and I usually have it figured out. But, I definitely want to know if they have a different answer! The more you know! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->