need help with my chart (pic)

ButterCup17

Reaction score
I'm still pretty new with charting but I've never had a chart look this weird before. Can you guys help me make sense of it please?!

Attachments

• IMG_20150831_193928.jpg
    IMG_20150831_193928.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
I'm not sure what you want to know haha. I mean. The crosshairs (the two red lines) symbolize the day you ovulated and your cover line temp (generally if you are 10-14 dpo and you fall below that red horizontal line then af is on the way). :) Sorry! Just not sure what info you want

Sorry lol is it normal to be so up and down? My precious months were all pretty stable/low the first half, then stable/high the second half. This seems really zig zaged. And it doesn't have the same drastic raise in temp after ovulation. Sorry if this is normal and I'm just being weird lol

Yup I am a rocky road person. If you are a light sleeper it kinda takes you in and out of deep sleep and thus out of the lower bbt range. Maybe something is making you toss n turn, or you are dreaming excessive?? Anything that causes the mind to come out of deep sleed can cause it. Or fans, more covers, less covers, someone sleeping beside you being restless...any of those kind of things.
Good part is your post O looks great!

Agreed, it can be normal to have wonky cycles. If you click on my chart, you will see that my post O temps have a typical bell curve shape to them. But two cycles ago they were all over the place. There are so many variables that can affect temp that we don't realize (because we are fast asleep lol). As long as you stay above your cover line, it's nbd :)

SORRY! Just realized I was looking at it backwards and upside down. It is totally normal to zig zag pre O. I feel the same way, but once you get more temps at your post O range the pre O temps look less noticeably zig zag. You definitely Oed though judging by that rise :)

Chart looks normal to me. Good luck

Thanks ladies!! I didn't know so many things could change your temps. And actually I was having a lot of weird dreams around that time so maybe that was it! Thanks so much for your help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->