Need help with OPK's

Sander

Reaction score
Hey guys, this is our 2nd cycle TTC #1 and my first cycle trying to use these OPK's. Ugh!! My cycles are a little irregular, and can range from 30-37 days, but my LP seems consistent at 13 days. Anyways, today is CD 23 and FF still hasn't detected O. I've had EWCM in the mornings only (weird) for the past 4 days. Temps have been fluctuating between 97.6 and 97.7 all week, no temp spikes. I've also been having period-like cramps today and had lower a left back ache yesterday evening.

Anyways it's all been very frustrating because it doesn't seem like I've ovulated and we've been trying to BD so regularly but it's getting hard to BD all the time without getting tired haha.

I've been taking OPK's on and off and keep getting lines that are so close to positive but they're not turning positive!!! Any suggestions on what I should do with lines like these? First photo is from this afternoon, the other photo is from Saturday - which I thought was closer to positive, but never got a temp spike so... guess not. https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/Sander1020/FullSizeRender-3_zpsyndow7jw.jpg
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/Sander1020/FullSizeRender-2_zpsrd34dhu1.jpg

Hi. Those aren't positive, as I am sure you know. You said you test off and on... You need to do it at least once a day every day to make sure you don't miss your surge.
For me, I have found that SMU works the best. I go to the bathroom when I get up, don't drink much and hold it for as long as possible.
I would say that you're about to surge soon or you missed it.

Hey Atlanta,

Thanks for the response! Yeah I know they're not positive, I'm just confused since those two tests are 5 days apart and to me they seem the same shade (one is just with more dilute urine). I don't think I missed it since I didn't get a temp rise yet, but I just wish they were more definitive. I know digital's are good but I don't have the cash for that haha.
Anyways thanks for the suggestion, I'll keep trying with them and do SMU. :)

The top one is darker than the bottom. I have been confused with mine this month, but if you look at the Darkest part of your Test line, it about matches the Control line. I would say that either you just missed it, or you're about to surge. I would test twice tomorrow. It sucks to hold it and sort of dehydrate yourself, but the more concentrated urine the better for sure. Just have sex every other day and you will have your bases covered... or more. Some people say that the sperm quality and what not goes down if you do it too often, but my doctor said it does not.
I did digitals my first month, and have not gotten new ones as they are way too expensive.
Take care.

Well Atlanta you were right, I tested at 6pm today with an 8 hour hold (!!) and got what I think is a positive! FINALLY - I'm CD 24 today, ugh. https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d16/Sander1020/image1_zpswd2ibzku.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->