Need help with ovulation please

tkeith8109

Reaction score
So I have an app that I have used for over a year to track my periods, and now that we are ttc, ovulation. It says my fertile week is nov 2nd thru 8th with o day being the 7th. However when I use the calculator on baby center it says oct 30th thru the 4th. This is a pretty big difference. Anyone know which one I should trust and does luteal phase matter? I have a 32 ish day cycle with a luteal phase of 11. I dont want yo be dtd for 2 weeks mainly because that just takes the fun out of it. I really don't want to use opks I would just rather do an app or something.

Tbh Ive not found the apps very reliable as found my dates varied too much, I now do temping and opk

See I just don't want to get crazy with it. I never used that method before and never had an issue getting pregnant, but I really hope it works this time. I am just going to hit all days and hope it works :)

I think your app would be better to follow as it is taking into account your previous cycles over the past year you have been using it. I think that will be much more accurate for you personally than the online one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->