Need help with the fatigue!

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I can't stress enough how tired I've felt the past few days. I don't have thyroid issues and I'm on iron pills to prevent anemia so I don't think that is the issue. I eat small amounts often. I do have three other kids to look after and am having a hard time finding the energy to keep up with them. Anyone have any natural solutions?

Just here to say me too. I've read that exercising helps- but the most I can bring myself to do is go for walks. Seems to help a little.

True my gyn says walking helps. It's totally counterintuitive but she insists it helps. I couldn't tell you. I am a teacher on my feet all day so when I get home. FTS I am not getting up again hahaha

Nope. I have never in my life been as tired as I was when I was pregnant with my fourth baby. My other kids were about 1, 2 and 3 at the time. And they just ran amok most of the time, for those first few months...... I didn't get my energy back until almost third trimester, either. I would go for a walk with the kids every morning, sometimes after lunch time, too... Just to give myself a boost of energy and tire the kids out a little. We also did a ton of reading, and that's when I started keeping a little trampoline in my living room throughout the winter. When the kids start getting rammy, I have them jump while I count, and they all try to get the most jumps in. :) It doesn't help my energy level, but it helps theirs. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->