need help

klouise1993

Reaction score
Hey I'm 6 weeks pregnant now starting this morning I 've had quite sharp pain in my stomach it feels like ermm...... If you've got a dodgy stomach like you need to go to the loo sorry if tmi my question is is this normal? As getting very worried as it goes for a bit then comes back xxx

I had this from before i even tested until about 6 weeks, was one of my first symptoms. But usually I did have to go to toilet. Are you going to toilet/is it prompting you to go or is just the pain on its own? x

Yes and no, I'm going to the toilet no worries but its still there could I just have a dodgy stomach? As when I ate something last night it felt like it didn't agree with me xx

I had that around 9 weeks where I was literally doubling over in pain, but the baby advice nurse said that as long as it's not on the lower abs (above the pubic bone), I should be fine. I'm 13 weeks now and the baby has a nice strong heartbeat. Think about what you ate. When pregnant, your digestive system slows down. Things that normally wouldn't irritate it would now.

I had a couple days like this. I would get hungry, eat and immediately start getting cramps and spend a good deal of time in the bathroom. Then I'd feel better, get hungry, and the cycle continued. But I've also gotten some annoying pains that still continue that I've attributed to constipation, stretching and growing of the uterus and gas - not severe but enough to notice them. Fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->