Need help

Shanayelouise

Reaction score
My periods are so irregular except for the last two months.
Other then that my cycle isn't a certain number in which my cycle last.

If my dec cycle started 15 and finished the 20th, when would I be fertile. If we had unprotected sex on the 2nd is there any chance of falling pregnant.

I am so eager to have a baby and can't wait til the day I can actually say yes I'm pregnant.

I went and bought clear blue digital ovulation test, tested today, said I was not fertile.
So I will wait to use the rest if I get my period.

It's really hard to say since you have no set amount of length of cycles. Usually you would ovulate 14-16 days prior to af (not 14 days after it starts). So I would say that if you ovulate then you may have ovulated around Dec 1 or 2.

Have you got your next af yet? If you haven't then you are on cd 31. by Jan 2 it would have been too late. You should be nearing the end of your cycle if you have some sort of average length.

Do you track with an app at all? If not start doing that and start temping. I highly recommend Fertility Friend. Get a basal body thermometer. Before you get out of bed each morning take your temp. Take your temp at the same time every morning. This will show if you are ovulating or not. If you are not having set cycles then it is possible you aren't ovulating.

I've just done a post about how I got my BFP, one problem for me was the length of my LP after ovulation. I read about a supplement called Angus castus, it sorts any imbalances and is extremely good at sorting out periods etc, do some research on it I think you will benefit :) I got mine on Amazon for around £8 for about 100ish? I would take one a day, just remember you shouldn't take it after ovulation as it can affect implantation xx (it worked for me first month of using it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->