Need help

Becca345

Reaction score
I had been having cramps last week and starting testing last week and clearly had negatives. I have had a look at my tests today and think that I tested positive day Cd 11 or cd12 which is the 2nd and 3rd test as today's test is very light. Could you please let me know what you guys think :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 23
I had been having cramps last week and starting testing last week and clearly had negatives. I have had a look at my tests today and think that I tested positive day Cd 11 or cd12 which is the 2nd and 3rd test as today's test is very light. Could you please let me know what you guys think :)

Well, if you are testing once a day, I would mark the 3 test as positive. If your surge was less than 24 hours-which they sometimes are, you could have missed it. Do you have elevated temps? Did you BD?

I agree, you could have missed the peak and just caught it on the up or down swing, or else you could have delayed O.

(Happened to me in Nov where my OPK got REALLY close to +ve, went back to faint but I didn't stop testing bc I was temping and didn't see a spike. Ended up with a positive OPK 6 days later and finally got my temp spike.)

Temping is really great to confirm ovulation in these cases, though if you're not temping, I'd agree to call Day 3 your positive :)

I have been testing once a day mostly afternoon/evening. The third test was on Saturday and we had sex Sunday morning and this morning so fingers crossed. I am going to take a few more tests to see what happens

Sounds like you timed it right for that to be a positive. Good luck!

I'd agree that the 3rd test was your positive I also used to get a fade in and out pattern. As OP suggested OV tests along with temping is a great way to pinpoint a more accurate day of OV. Did you BD before Saturday? Looks like you are in with a good chance though! :dust:

We bd on the 5th and 7th, fingers crossed for bfp this month. I have a pain in right side this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->