Need hopes and positivity for first ( and hopefully last ) ivf cycle

222excited

Reaction score
Hello to all the wonderful ladies out here :flower::thumbup:,

Just to give you my background : After 14 cycles of TTC naturally / with clomid for 6 cycles and 1 failded IUI , I am on the bandwagon for IVF. I started by BCP in

Apr-15 first week and started my period on 19th May which is when I started the IVF cycle ...I was put on antagonist protocol with 300/450 mg menopur and ganirelix

from day 7. My ER was on 31st May followed by ET on 3rd June ( 3 day transfer). They could retrieve 10 eggs amongst which 6 were matured and 4 fertilized. My RE told

me on the day of my transfer that she transferred 2 embroys ( 11 cell and 7 cell ) which are not of topmost quality but still are good enought for conception.

Now at this point, all I need is some hopes from you all to believe that this can be my cycle. I have read so many success stories and wonderful support. We did not

have any known issues as such ( Mild PCOS yes ..But that did not come in the way of ovulating on my own ). I am 35 years old and DH is 39. I guess age is our only

problem. I have seen lots of the TTC ladies have been successful at this age and have got their LOs.

I am not too sure what to looki for in terms of symptoms. I have been on progesterone injectibles from day of ER and on vaginal supplements from the next day of ET.

Not sure which side effects are because of prog or which are because of something actually happenning inside my uterus. I am having minor crams today ( 5dp3dt) which

are at times lile AF cramps. So really getting confused .

Any inputs in the remaining TWW will be helpful.

Good luck to all the ladies in TWW ....:coffee::hugs:

I have not started my fertility treatment yet
so I'm afraid I can't help you but just want to wish you lots
of luck. I will pray this is your cycle & you get your:bfp:

Hi, just wanted to say good luck and try not to worry too much if you dont have symptoms, apart from sore boobs which I had from starting the progesterone, all I had was cramping that started at 5dp5dt amd nothing else til nausea but that was at gone 6 weeks, hope all works well for you!

I have not started my fertility treatment yet
so I'm afraid I can't help you but just want to wish you lots
of luck. I will pray this is your cycle & you get your:bfp:

Thank you very much for the good wishes....wish you also a successful pregnancy with/without treatment...preferably the later :thumbup:

Hi, just wanted to say good luck and try not to worry too much if you dont have symptoms, apart from sore boobs which I had from starting the progesterone, all I had was cramping that started at 5dp5dt amd nothing else til nausea but that was at gone 6 weeks, hope all works well for you!
First of all , congrats on yout BFP and wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Your words give me hope. I am trying to stay positive till my OTD

When is otd? Will you test early or wait? I planned on waiting but got too impatient but got faint bfp 5dp5dt, thank you for the good wishes x

When is otd? Will you test early or wait? I planned on waiting but got too impatient but got faint bfp 5dp5dt, thank you for the good wishes x

Its on 16th June. I think I will wait. Cant take the BFN on HPT . I tested the trigger out on 1dp3dt and it was negative. Am not sure if it can leave your body so early. Just dont want to be dissappointed seeing BFN .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->