• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need Info For My Friend Please READ

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Hi girls has anyone had any problems during the last few weeks of your pregnancies

my friend is due 17th of january and shes been for antenatal today and theyve found that baby has turned breech my friend was in a lot f pain last week and baby was extremely active the midwife also said that the baby is measuring 34 weeks and she should be measuring 36 weeks up until now the baby has been measuring fine she has a scan friday to see which way baby is lying and also if there are any problems she has to go to another hospital for the baby to be turned if shes breech

ive said to here not to have the baby turned as some one on another site a few months back had their baby turned and the baby died she already knew about that and wasnt very happy ive also said if there is a problem with the placenta ans the baby is getting what it needs via placenta they may do a emergency c-section i didnt want to frighten her but if that baby is in danger thats what they will do anyone experienced this if so could you leave us know what happened would be very much appreciated

thanks

Spunky & Jedeane xx

firstly, sorry your friend is going through such a worrying time at such a late stage.

Tell her to get down on all fours and rock back and forward, sit on a chair (like the way a man does, with her legs open and slouched over the back of the chair.)

as for the placenta thing, if they were that worried they would have sent her for a detailed scan, im sure everything is fine
and she will have a healthy bouncing baby soon
xxxxxxxxx

forgot to mention that they are doing a growth scan too on friday i hope all goes well for her spunky xx

hi girls my friend went to the hospital today to see the registra and to have a scan all is well they dont need to do anything baby is fine and in correct position for birth

spunky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"