Need line eyes!

Campn - are you doing OPKs or anything? On cycle six I found out I ovulate a week later than I thought.

Campn - are you doing OPKs or anything? On cycle six I found out I ovulate a week later than I thought.

Yeah! I wish that'd explain things but I discovered I ovulate a week later too when I was trying for my DS 4 years ago!

I just started spotting, I'm only 10 DPO so that's ridiculously early for me, just not my cycle. At least I can start over once AF is here.

campn I was in the same place, and was starting to worry that my tubes were blocked or that I had a fibroid (which I did, actually).

We had conceived the very first cycle with both DD and DS, but this time around cycle by cycle were going by with no BFP. We finally got very strict about scheduling, did both SMEP and Pre-Seed on cycle #5 and boom, pregnant. So if you haven't tried Pre-Seed or SMEP, I personally think they are a winning combo.

I totally understand your frustration :(

I can totally vouch for SMEP and Preseed as well :) I did two cycles completely on my own :bfn:, third cycle I only added temping :bfn: and by fourth cycle I was temping, using opk, using preseed and following SMEP and :bfp:! From what I read review wise, both SMEP and Preseed has helped a lot of people reach their bfp :)

Following SMEP is a lot of work though but it was well worth it in my opinion.

Good luck and I hope you get your sticky bean soon! :flower:

I used pre-seed and soft cups this month, I think next cycle we'll try to BD every other day, maybe I just need more swimmers!?

How did you girls find out you Oed a week later than you thought?

How did you girls find out you Oed a week later than you thought?

I thought I had an average 28 days, but when I started taking OPKS at CD12 and on I got nothing, only on CD19 I start to get lines on OPKS. I also chart my temp so this solves the mystery of O day!

I started using OPKs in November after AF. They geared up for the 11th when I was supposed to ovulate according to my app and 28-30 day cycle. Then OPKs went blank until 16th and I ovulated on 17th... Was very surprised but happy I found out.

I don't personally O too much later than was expected but still. All apps said I would ovulate CD13 due to me having a 26-27CD cycle however with temping and opk, it was confirmed I actually O on CD15! It's only 2 days in my case but still something important for me to know when ttc. :haha:

It shows how not all women follow the "rules" :) Which is why I personally find that opks and temping is important.

Exactly! I kept telling my OB I know when I ovulated exactly but she brushed me off (that's the norm) she was like no we'll go by your last period date, when I had the first scan I was a week behind, cause I ovulate 3 weeks (not two) after AF.

You know your body more than anyone. I hate when doctors don't listen.

Oh I know but some just can't seem to get off their high horses or even consider what the patient is saying might be true. :\ It's nice that at least she ate her words though and saw you were right. It's your body and you were paying close attention to how it does things so of course you would know best how it works.

Oh I know but some just can't seem to get off their high horses or even consider what the patient is saying might be true. :\ It's nice that at least she ate her words though and saw you were right. It's your body and you were paying close attention to how it does things so of course you would know best how it works.

Exactly! No one like yourself can obsess as much about your body during TTC! Our attention is like full on :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->