Need lots of help - This is tough!

teddiebear_hu

Reaction score
I thought naming my 12-year-old son was nearly impossible. My ex-husband vetoed almost all my name choices...and I had hundreds of names I liked. This time it's just me, and I am allowing my son to chime-in. I will be adopting within the year and then I hope to adopt several more within the decade. I finally came up with first names I love and some middles.

I would like some good middles for these girl names. So far I like Grace, Gracelyn, Rose, Roselyn, Faith, Hope, Annelise, Averianna, Lexiana as middles. Some family names are Jane, Jean, Dorothy, Marilyn, Jana, Julia, and a bunch of strong German female names. I love names ending in anna, Lynn, and ley.

Aspen, Willow, Briar, Harlow, Harper, Piper, Teagan, Harley, Eden, Hadley or Hadlyn (my son thinks Hadlyn or Hadley Rose sounds good), Ainsley (the middle will be Jean), Kinsley, and Anniston

I would also like help for some other first name choices that go with these boy names and middle names. I am looking for rugged/all boy type names. I am willing to go different with middle names. Some middles I am thinking about are Bishop, Holt, Lennox, Phoenix, Sterling, Canyon, Rheytt, Decker, Bricker (I might switch this to a first name, not sure), and Rhys. No family names that go very well.

Paxton (the middle name will be Phoenix), Sawyer (the middle name will be Oakley), Maddox, Hudson (my son thinks Hudson River sounds good), Rowan, Ryker (the middle will be Truett), Cian (I am thinking Cian Lennox), Haden, Carter, Parker, Branigan (I am thinking that I might switch Parker and Carter to middles, not sure yet)

Thank you so much!

I don't have any suggestions, sorry. But there are some great baby name sites on the internet, it looks like you have some great names there though and I wish you all the best with adopting :flower: x

Good luck with adopting! You def have a lot of great names to work with!
I like Rhys as a 1st name... and love Maddox!
Rhys Maddox or Maddox Rhys! :thumbup: (Also, like it spelled "Reese")

I also really like Sawyer, Lennox, & Paxton!

Additional Suggestions:
Orion
Hunter
Carson
Greyson
Lennon

(If you are looking for "rugged/all-boy" type names, tho... keep in mind that Sawyer, Rhys, Rowan, Haden, & Parker... are all unisex names. Just some "food for thought!")

Hudson River is my least fave on the list... since there actually is a "Hudson River"

As for the girl names.......

I love: Harlow, Harper, Willow, Eden (and Harley... although i prefer Harley for a boy)

Harlow Ainsley
Willow Grace (Harlow & Willow are my fave on your list!)
Harper Rose
Eden Harlow

(Aspen, Teagan, & Kinsley are nice too!)

Some additional suggestions/variations:

Alexiana
Kayliana
Brooklyn
Halo
Rosalie
Juliana
Annaleisa
Nevaeh
Avery
Gianna
Giavana
Niamh
Kenadee
Emersyn
Peyton

Yes - lots of nice names!

I like the combos:
Annelise Hope or Annelise Faith

Hadley or Harley Rose is pretty too!

I love Briar but not too sold on Rose for a middle name - I think of Sleeping beauty too - spec if you will use both together.

Other names you may like for girls are:
Georgeanna
Marley
Sidney
Shelby

Boys:
I love Cian (Kian) Lennox
Also like
Maddox
Haden
Rowen

Thank you all so much! I think I have it all set except for a middle for Maddox. I just set-up a poll. Again, thank you bunches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->