Need opinions :/ CD37 of normal 29 days

captures94

Reaction score
Hi everyone .. I'm currently on CD37 on an average cycle length of 29 days consistently over the past 10 months and my last period was May 28th. I've taken 6 HPT's which all were negative.. I have no idea what's going on!!

I've had symptoms such as extreme moodiness, fatigue, sore boobs, and the past two days my upper gums have been bothering me.

What I'm trying to ask is, has anyone ended up with a BFP this late in the game on a HPT or blood test? I haven't had any significant stress so i don't know what would be the cause of my period being so out of whack 😐

Following. I'm in the SAME boat. 43 day cycle, but here it is cd 52 and soo many neg tests. Not stressed or anything either, just seriously curious now because its so out of the ordinary.

When are you testing again? I'm thinking if I get to CD57 (2 weeks late) I want to call my doctor for a blood test. I'm also a good bit overweight so that could effect my hcg levels i would imagine.

Fx for bothe of us ✨

Stalking for an update :) fxd for both of you x

Captures- update?

CD 64 now... 3 weeks late for AF, had (qualitative) blood test done at 2 weeks late - was negative.

I had a blood test done at 1 month late, and I got a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->