Need opinions!! Please!!!!!

Libb

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! need some opinions... Ive had brown discharge since yesterday (day before period was due) and it has continued into today.. I don't think its my period because I've had no pain and usually my period is excruciating due to endo... I took a preg test this morning and a line showed up but its not really pink.. Ive attached a photo (taken well within the time limit) Please let me know what you think!!!!

Attachments

• DrawOnPhoto_1496355036324.jpg
    DrawOnPhoto_1496355036324.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 63
Looks like an Evap unfortunately

Even though it appeared within 3 minutes?? (Ive never been preg before so am new to all this)

Also, I took the same brand of test last Sunday (5 days before period was due), and it defiantly did not have this line!!

Do you have a picture in the case? Taking it out can cause an evap line

Looks like an indent to me, sorry :( maybe try a different test? Good luck! I hope you get the result you want

That's the indent line and when u take those tests apart it makes them invalid good luck

It looks like the indent sorry. Good luck :)

It does look a bit skinny to be a bfp line sorry. I hope it is tho!

Hi everyone.. Sorry I haven't been back to update. It turned out that it was a positive! however I had some bleeding, so yesterday I went to see my gyno and he confirmed that I have unfortunately had an early miscarriage. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->