Need opinions x

amyrose2

Reaction score
hi ladies just a little run down on my situation i had a mc on 19th of April and have not had proper af yet just a day of bleeding here and there i have been doing opks and got wot i thought were pos opks as were as dark as control but all have led to nothing i decided to give up testing yesterday but mr postie turned up with new hpts today so i did one i see a second line but am unsure if its an evap. can any of you ladies help me? xxxx

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 21
Well the bottom one looks positive for definite! xx

I have never had an evap on an OPK and those look like the ones that I have used; it's not quite positive yet, from what I can see in the pic, but it looks like you are on your way!

Best of luck!

I'm confused. Are these pics of OPKs or HPTs? Your last line mentions HPTs? xx

top is opk end is hpt sorry should have said x

All of my OPK have the grre handle, so sorry if I got them mixed up!

Ok, lol. Then if the green one is an OPK, I say you are on the way to positive! If I am still confused on all of it, then just ignore me, lol!

I can actually see a faint line on the HPT (if that one is the top one)

yep its the top one i have been doing both as opks are said to pick up a bfp before a hpt. God i would love it to be real but im thinking its just an evap x

Hi Cara.
This happened to me too last month, I thought I was going crazy getting evaps, when I've never had them in past.
It was the start of my BFP, unfortunately it ended in early miscarriage.
Lee x

Sorry to be dumb Cara, just re-read your initial post.

I have had the same miscarriage in May and since I started with OPKS last Monday they were getting darker. I assumed I ov'd on Friday after darkest OPK on Thursday, then they started to get faint again until today, when they are looking darker.

It's way complicated after a miscarriage. Are you TTC straight away. We are so I am hoping to avoid AF.

Here is a pic of mine it may help you. I haven't got pics of the one from today that has started getting darker again and I'm all out of OPK's now :/

I just assumed I would resume normal cycles as I have always done this in past miscarriages but we are all very different.

So sorry for loss

Attachments

• OPK's.jpg
    OPK's.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
I can see a good strong line on your HPT :) Fingers crossed for you x

thanks for the replies ladies im going to test with fmu im praying it is a bfp and not yet another evap xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->