need opinions

1209ttchubby

Reaction score
hi me and my fiancee have been ttc for the past 2 months, i've seen all 5 positives but my OH is in doubt. i need you ladies or men to give me a hand as i want to support her get back to me if you can. thanks. my OH also has this picture up:D

Attachments

• P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    P010611_19.37[01].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 35
I do see somewhat of a shadow , the photo is a tad dark!
Hope it's your BFP.

thanks court. i just needed to hear from other people that it is positive b/c my fiancee believes they are and then they arent there and i understand its hard for her i just really want to assure and support her b/c we both want a baby and im the only one seeing the 5 positive lines every time i look.

I definitely see something. Your fiancee is probably in shock or disbelief that it's really there. As long as it came up within the time limit...give it a day or two and the line should get darker!

thanks opera_lady24 were testing again today so fingers x'd for the results ey :)
may i ask if any of you have ever experienced this or heard of these symptoms during pregnancies?

spotting from pink to small bleed and brown discharge always different and for only a few days
hard stomach (still hard)
peeing allot
veins appearing
stretch marks on bum tmi
clear/white discharge
dizziness
feeling faint
headaches
fluttering in stomach
cramps on/off
mood swings
felt down (yesterday)
fatigue
bloated
small (and i mean small) bump :)
i think thats all and their not in order but thats what she has experienced so far
so excited to be a dad hopefully she will see it soon aswell :D

Hi ttchubby, Sorry, I don't see a line but I'm rubbish at spotting lines anyway - they have to be glaringly obvious for me to notice! I would say the majority of those are really good signs! Not too sure about the stretch marks and the small bump and hard stomach will be attributable to the bloating (which is a good sign in itself).
The bleed could be implantation and the rest of the symptoms seem to add up to the likelihood of a BFP!

Do you know how many dpo she is and whether she has missed af yet? If she's late she may want to buy a digital test rather than an IC - that way it's a straight up 'preg' or 'not' rather than squinting for lines!

Wishing you both the best of luck today and it's nice to see such a supportive OH who is sympathetic of the stresses! Let us know how it goes! :)

thanks lileafyllea means alot and shes 3 days late and we have just got our 10miu test strips which are meant to be the most sensitive and we are going to get a FRER and then a digi test.
and i wish you all the best on TTC as well and i'm only doing my best for my fiancee:)
baby dust your way

Update: fiancee took another 2 test 25miu and a 10miu and both positives and she seen them happiness all round here:D baby dust.

That's fantastic news!! Well done the two of you and congratulations daddy! Happy and healthy 9 months to you both and thanks for the warm wishes :)

:D thanks lilleafylea and il make sure we do have a great and healthy 9 months and cherish the days after :) i wish you and your other half the best of luck on ttc :D

Thanks! He's enjoying the 'trying' part whilst I'll be enjoying the 'conceiving' bit lol! I know it may be a bit early but do you guys have any names chosen yet?

I enjoyed the trying to lol but i'll enjoy the rest aswell had a tear in my eye when I seen the positive:D and yeah we were talking about names before we were ttc, as both our names begin with 'k' we think Klaudi-ann for a little girl and Kayden for a little boy:D

My oh will cry his eyes out over a BFP for sure! Very cute names! Klaudi-ann is one I haven't heard of too which is always nice. :)
That said the triple K connotations may be a bit touchy when writing your names in greetings cards and the like!

yeah we combined that name with my aunt's name and her nan's name:). i see what you mean i never though about it that way lol.

What the heck, you both like the name, who cares what anyone else thinks! Good idea on the name combo though, I'll get my thinking cap on now!

Congrats to you and your fiancee!!!
H&H 9 months!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"