• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need quick advice going to Dr. today!!!!

Bulldawg1026

Mother of 1 and TTC
Reaction score
Ok quick run down...been TTC for 1 year now...started Femara (it's like clomid) this is my third cycle....only worry is that I am not ovulating....last cycle CD14 scan showed 2 mature eggs....but didn't catch one....going again today for another CD14 scan....here's the question....2 day's ago I got my +++OPK with that being said I should have ovulated by now (i don't tempt) so if my eggs are still there should I ask for a trigger shot?????

Oh girl, I wish I had an answer for you about this but I honestly don't know anything about it. I don't know what happens at appts. like this :( I'm sorry. I hope someone can come by quick and tell you so you know what to ask at your appt! G/L and update.

Would any of you ask for the trigger shot to make sure the eggs are doing what they need to????

im sorry i cant help much either what does a trigger shot do then maybe i can answer

If the trigger shot forces the eggs to release and you've already had a positive on an OPK, then you'll find out if you really did release an egg or not. Do you wanna know if it'll hurt a potential pregnancy?

No what I was saying is that I am not sure if they are releasing or not....so since my OPK was + over 48 hours ago the eggs should be gone if they are not gone would you ask for the shot

ohhh i got cha..i would get it if they find out it hasnt been realeased then get to :sex: asap

We have :sex: on 3/26, 3/29 and 3/30 and will tonight and probably through the weekend. I got a ++++ OPK on 3/29 around 2pm and again that night....then by 3/30 it was negative again.....so what do you think???

Who knows!!! Just hope there was enough little guys ready to go.....but i will let you know what happens today when i get back....I go in about 30 mins

i think you had a surge... so you have two mature eggs in your ovaries??? if they dont release on there own id get a trigger

I had two last month I'm here now on my phone lol waiting see about this month

Back from the Dr. and he thinks we should be good this time :) Best follicle so far and with my +OPK he said it's all on track!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"