Need reassurance or affirmation - possibly pregnant?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by TypicalyBlond, Apr 20, 2009.

1. TypicalyBlond

TypicalyBlond Not trying not preventing

been doing a lot of research the past few days on early symptoms etc, probably not making things any better but i want to know what to look for, trying to put my mind at rest but probably just making me more paranoid lol. i'm 8 dpo.
    my boobs have been really sore for the past 3-4 days, sensitive nips and just general tenderness. been getting weird cramps, not like usual af, more like a pulling or dull pain, rather than usual painful cramps higher up in abdomen, this is like lower abdominal pain. also had a rly stuffy nose last week, sore throat all this week. been wanting to eat like a total pig which is unusual, but then when i go to eat somehting, i just feel nauseous.
    now i know i could be imagining all of this, since i admit ive been worrying about it recently. but this next one is worrying me because its not something i can just imagine. last night i got a gush of creamy cm, which ive never had before. acutally felt like i'd wet myself (SORRY TMI).. then it happened again around 1pm today, i actually thought i'd got my period it felt so heavy. this hasnt happened to me before and ive read that increased cm can be a symptom...?
    any advice? trying to stop ymself worrying but its so hard when bnb is only a click away!
    x

2. lissaloo

lissaloo Well-Known Member

Hi again they do say you get increased cm when your pg not sure if it's straight away though !

The only thing you can do is wait im afraid till you can take a test it isn't long though...

3. shaunanicole

shaunanicole Guest

You might be pregnant or you might not be. Sometimes it is all in your head and other times it isn't. Either way I think you should wait for your period and if you are late then test so you can get accurate results. I wish you the best of luck with this and I hope you get the answer you are looking for! :hugs:

4. jelix9408

jelix9408 Mommy to Willow <3

yeah just wait a little longer .. take a home test and see what happens ... i had to wait along time before i got an answer with a home test because i took some a few to soon. but i hope you get the answer your looking for!

5. LoveYourLies

LoveYourLies TTC Little Bean #1

All the symptoms u described sound typical of pregnancy, but its a waiting game babe! Just wait it out and see if af arrives, if not then test. Hope u get the results u want!

6. lissaloo

lissaloo Well-Known Member

hey hows things ??? any news !!

7. TypicalyBlond

TypicalyBlond Not trying not preventing

hey, no news yet, another week until period is due. still having weird feelings like the nausea, headaches, boobs etc... just a waiting game! :( im thinking of testing over the weekend, will that be too early..?

8. foreverloves

foreverloves Active Member

I would wait until your period is late before testing. If you test too early you might get a negative result when you really are pregnant.

9. Jade--x

Jade--x Guest

I had the same symptoms as you, sore boobs nausea cramps, and then I missed my period and I just knew I was pregnant. Just wait it out hun, I know its not as easy as it sounds and you're bound to worry, but I waited it out..I convinced myself it was just another scare like last time, but deep down I still knew I was.
    Hope you get the result you want and keep us posted
    x