Need reassurance or affirmation - possibly pregnant?

TypicalyBlond

Not trying not preventing
Reaction score
been doing a lot of research the past few days on early symptoms etc, probably not making things any better but i want to know what to look for, trying to put my mind at rest but probably just making me more paranoid lol. i'm 8 dpo.
my boobs have been really sore for the past 3-4 days, sensitive nips and just general tenderness. been getting weird cramps, not like usual af, more like a pulling or dull pain, rather than usual painful cramps higher up in abdomen, this is like lower abdominal pain. also had a rly stuffy nose last week, sore throat all this week. been wanting to eat like a total pig which is unusual, but then when i go to eat somehting, i just feel nauseous.
now i know i could be imagining all of this, since i admit ive been worrying about it recently. but this next one is worrying me because its not something i can just imagine. last night i got a gush of creamy cm, which ive never had before. acutally felt like i'd wet myself (SORRY TMI).. then it happened again around 1pm today, i actually thought i'd got my period it felt so heavy. this hasnt happened to me before and ive read that increased cm can be a symptom...?
any advice? trying to stop ymself worrying but its so hard when bnb is only a click away!
x

Hi again they do say you get increased cm when your pg not sure if it's straight away though !

The only thing you can do is wait im afraid till you can take a test it isn't long though...

You might be pregnant or you might not be. Sometimes it is all in your head and other times it isn't. Either way I think you should wait for your period and if you are late then test so you can get accurate results. I wish you the best of luck with this and I hope you get the answer you are looking for! :hugs:

yeah just wait a little longer .. take a home test and see what happens ... i had to wait along time before i got an answer with a home test because i took some a few to soon. but i hope you get the answer your looking for!

All the symptoms u described sound typical of pregnancy, but its a waiting game babe! Just wait it out and see if af arrives, if not then test. Hope u get the results u want!

hey, no news yet, another week until period is due. still having weird feelings like the nausea, headaches, boobs etc... just a waiting game! :( im thinking of testing over the weekend, will that be too early..?

I would wait until your period is late before testing. If you test too early you might get a negative result when you really are pregnant.

I had the same symptoms as you, sore boobs nausea cramps, and then I missed my period and I just knew I was pregnant. Just wait it out hun, I know its not as easy as it sounds and you're bound to worry, but I waited it out..I convinced myself it was just another scare like last time, but deep down I still knew I was.
Hope you get the result you want and keep us posted
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back