• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need reasurance?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Sorry to post on christmas day ladies!

Happy christmas everyone:flower:

Iv just got a question i need answering so i can reasure my self.. last night i went to bed earlier then usual and i couldnt sleep was tossing and turning all the time then i suddenly got really bad pains like period pains and it feelt like i had a stomach bug but i didnt obviously as i didnt need the loo or anything..(sorry TMI) and it was happening every like 10minutes i had to like breathe in and out slowly aswell :wacko: .. but i had that for alot of the night i dont know if it was just braxton hicks or what but it didnt feel like them feelt so much stronger and painful! .. and then all that keeps happening now is like milky fluid comes out when i go to the loo :wacko:

I thought something was going to happen last night but im okay today i keep getting the odd really bad pain :( and i have to sit down for abit :shrug: but its just now bad heartburn and odd period like pains..

Does it just sound like braxton hicks or does it sound like something could happen soon (not like now obviously lol but week or something)

Sorry if sound silly after last night its worried me abit xx

My guess is that it's just BH and a lot of extra discharge if it's milky fluid.

id say they were braxton hicks too, if they were contractions they would usually get stronger. Its all a good sign that your body is getting ready to give birth. xx

hiya hun i had this the day before i went into labour with ds so you never know, good luck xxxx

:huh: its weird its only happens at night badly but it was really strong pains wasnt like braxton hicks feelt much worse but i think if it was anything heading for labour something but of happened by now :huh: i think.. i havent got a clue if im even going to have any signs before or if my waters are just going to go its one of them things that just worries me i know im only like 36 or 37 weeks but iv always thought this baby was coming early x

I have started getting BH contractions too and it is mostly at night. I've read that for some women, they actually happen more often when mommy is laying down or relaxed and that moving around a bit can help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"