• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need second eyes km suffering from line eye exhaust

Jaycrew

Reaction score
So with my luck i tired to take another one out the pack to confirm a line i saw pop up immediatly- however the second test i took i barely peed on it :/ so it caused a very distorted test. Anywho thse are the pics from the first teat. I know blue dyes are not the best but i can typically tell an evap from the real. I dont want to get my hopes up. The line that came up fid so immediatley. And stuck around. The thing i hate abt these freagin blue dye is that the blue ink that runs through lingers so long (at least in the ones i take) that its hard to get a good pic. I took an frer new design last night which i hate but i peed all over the window :wacko: thought i saw a faint line on it but i hate this design do and for all i know it couldve been an indent. That frer is really hard to see. Im taking boyh as negatives though.

Need second eyes because i have bad line eye at this point and i defintely have no desire to test again tonight after i fudged up the one from this evening. :dohh:

Im not ttc but rather ntnp. We dtd 3 days before af was due so i thought i was in the clear but the day i dtd i started spotting- it stopped. The next 2 days just spotting dark red n brown. And i thought maybe af but it never increased at all just went away. Because of that spotting- I almost thought maybe i was preggo then but not the case. Now in looking at it all im wondering if i ovulated super late and dtd a few days before i think i may have ovulated. Hmmmm idk.

Attachments

• IMG_1656.jpg
    IMG_1656.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1660.jpg
    IMG_1660.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1645.jpg
    IMG_1645.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 50
They look like bad evap or indents to me honestly.

I think I see something in the second pic but I can't really see anything on the other two... sorry :(

I think I see something in the second pic but I can't really see anything on the other two... sorry :(

Me too! Lol geesh its really fustrating trying to get the camera to pic up those light lines- i dont like to tweek them so i think im just going to hold out until next week to test again

I agree with PP about looking like evaps good luck when you test again

I kind of see something but not sure on colour. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"