Need Sleep

Layla

Reaction score
Coby wont sleep :(

im so tired that im aching everywhere, just want to get in to my bed, curl up and sleep for a week!

Coby hasnt woken up at night for a long time, hope he doesnt make a habbit of it :(

xx

I've been having problems with maddie and now bean has decided to start booting me in the middle of the night and i have also been pissing like a race horse ...

Men get it sooooooooooo easy!
xxx

Hope you get some sleep soon!
xxx

:hugs: To all, Frankie has a cold and is not sleeping well either. I don't have bags under my eyes I have a full set of luggage.Very attractive.

LOL lynnie ...

Is it italian leather lmao??

xxx

:hugs: Hope all the kiddies are sleeping thru soon girls.......Alfie is struggling of a night too because of his cold (which seems to be lasting forever).

Coby went to sleep at about 1am in the end so it wasnt to bad

Plus he slept today from 11.30 till 2 and i slept with him, still feel shattered tho, dont think i have recovered from Saturday night yet.

xx

Glad you got some kip Layla. Its hateful still being tired dayssss after after a night of drinking :lol:

He has just done it again, I had just got to sleep aswell! thats me up for an hour or so now

Cant belive he is waking up again :(

xx

:hugs: Awe Layla, I hope he gets over this soon....:hugs:

I've started going into maddie sitting on her bed and ignoring her until she goes back off ...

xxx

Coby wont do that, i have tried to leave him but he screams the place down, I cant have him wakeing Charlie and Ethan up really coz then they are tried for school the next day, so i have to bring him down stairs :(

Got him off to sleep at 2ish only for him to wake up again at 2.30! i didnt want to come down stairs again so i gave in and put him in bed with us, something i hate doing! but i was so tired by that stage.

He will go to sleep for a couple of hours today at some point so i will be going to sleep with him.

Just realised that this is meant to be in the baby section, opps! sorry

xx

Charlie has only slept through once since Xmas, so I can sympathise hun. He woke at 11.55pm last night, and went back sleep at 1.20am, then was wide awake at 4.05am. He then decided to go back sleep at 6.05am, but I have to get up at 6am to get ready for work!:dohh:

I almost fell sleep at someone else's desk yesterday afternoon!!!:shock:

Honestly - what life is this for the rest of the family? I get up, go to work, pick the kids up, go home, bath and feed Charlie, make and eat our dinner, then I'm ready for bed at 8pm as I'm up all bloody night with giggle-bum!

Lack of sleep is sending me :headspin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"