need some advice about my pregnant girlfriend and her emotions =(

My girl says the same thing.people have told me its hormones.We were great then she asked me to move with her adamantly.I move here she tells me she needs space one of her friends told me she thinks im to nice.plus she is in the middle of a divorce.she was so head over heels? Her sister says its her hormones.how can someone change all of a sudden.why would a person want you to be an ass.I dont understand .I love her.

My girl says the same thing.people have told me its hormones.We were great then she asked me to move with her adamantly.I move here she tells me she needs space one of her friends told me she thinks im to nice.plus she is in the middle of a divorce.she was so head over heels? Her sister says its her hormones.how can someone change all of a sudden.why would a person want you to be an ass.I dont understand .I love her.

So this thread is really old but since your response is very recent, just in case you're coming back, I'll bite :)

I don't hate my husband right now while I'm pregnant. Yeah right, I NEED him - who else is going to cook for me and wash dishes when the smells of both of those make me vomit? Who else is going to do our laundry when I'm too tired to move? Who else is going to rub lotion on my feet and be there to listen to me whine and comfort me when I'm feeling bad? He's had to make many changes too and instead of demanding that I need space, he just makes sure anything he does that bothers me is done in another room or outside in the garage. Some things bother me but I understand that he has no idea that I can smell him take his shoes off from a mile away or that I threw up 6 times before he got home. It's still a relationship and it still takes two people to make it work and it still takes understanding and respect and compassion on both ends. I don't get to just be a b**** because I'm the one creating a baby.

As far as "want you to be an ass" I will say that prior to becoming engaged to my husband, I did break up with him for being too nice. You say she's going through a divorce so she's probably used to being in a crappy relationship and having trouble adjusting. I think it's important for people to have their space between troubling relationships too. My last big relationship was with a terrible guy for 6 years that really traumatized me. It took me 2 years for that relationship to be officially and finally DONE before I could get serious about anybody. Even then, I still didn't know how to accept a good man who loved me and treated me well. Then I felt like the dumbass. There was nothing wrong with him, it was me...what is so bad about someone bringing me coffee in the morning and writing me love letters or leaving love notes all over the house for me to find when I wake up or to drive over an hour after work just to come spend time with me so that I don't have to do the driving and wanting to snuggle up next to me? Crazy, right??

One guy treats you like a prisoner in a dungeon and then when your prince comes along to treat you like a princess, it's a big adjustment.

If she needs space, GIVE HER SPACE. I needed space and then I had an anxiety attack. Let her be the one to snuggle up next to you. Let her ask you for things instead of just giving her everything. Let her realize that she wants you there instead of just always being there. Let her realize that having you there is her choice and you're not just forcing yourself on her.

I know this is an old post but I'm hoping someone has some advice! My girl friend is 29 weeks pregnant and around the 25/26 week she started eating really distant saying I'm too clingy, I text her to much and she needs space so i gave it to her but we live together so it's kinda hard to distant my self completely from her I do everything I can to make her happy but it's not working she has a kid from her previous marriage (technically she's still married but they are separated and he knows about us) who I take of with her and latly she's been getting along better with him which I'm happy for cause her daughter needs that but I feel like she's putting fixing their friendship before our relationship and that kills me cause I do everything and anything for this girl and she just broke up with me on Sunday saying she doesn't wanna work on is till the baby's born cause she doesn't feel the same anymore but a month ago she was in love with me so I'm confused as to if its hormone or her really falling out of love with me! She also told me that I'm childish and she doesn't care if I change or don't but I don't think I'm childish I work and take care of her I'm not who I was when we first met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->