Need some advice for a 2year old...

MummyBurgo

I love my boys x
Reaction score
:hi:Hi all first time I have posted in here.

Our 2 year old son has been acting odd,and has suddenly decided he is scared of shadows on the walls and we had to shut the curtains this afternoon/evening, he came outside but wouldnt go back in the house,my hubby had to carry him in and he was clinging to him. Its only been today and yesterday but it upsets me.:cry: He goes very quiet and not like himself at all.

Maybe I am being silly but just a little worried about him.

Thanks xx

Hi, I'm not really any help but wanted to say:hi:

I have a 12 month old, but do have friends with 2 yr olds. I think they get scared of stuff at 2, I'm not sure what can help with this other than reassurance. It's probably a phase and he'll get through it. :hugs:

At 2 they start getting bad dreams that can really scare them as they are developing an imagination so maybe this has happened to him.
Give him plenty of comfort and reassurance and im sure he will be back to normal in no time x

Yeah it's very normal for kids that age to develop fears like that, just don't push him or anything and he will get over it

Very normal hun .

Laylas 3 and she goes through spits and spurts of haiving bad thoughts.
Some days shes scared of spiders thens hes not
Or flys then shes not.
She sometimes wakes at night screaming her head off Scared but i carnt get any sense out of her of what shes scared of !.
I just try watch what she watches on TV now as i use to be more relaxed, And i try things like been carefull of what she eats late afternoon before bed etc.

Good luck iam sure it will pass in time . xxx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"