need some advice girlies

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
Right, I've just tested again with one of those superdrug tests that I have and got another :bfn:

What I've noticed with them though is that I seem to be having lines on them, but going in the wrong direction in the test part of the window. And after 20 minutes or so they disappear. Anyone else had this happen?

If the line is going the wrong way they must be faulty?

Hey Huni,
I havnt noticed it with superdrug tests but have had it happen with Tesco's ones, All :bfn: though which was always gutting!

Hope you get your :bfp: soon
:hug:

Hey Huni,
I havnt noticed it with superdrug tests but have had it happen with Tesco's ones, All :bfn: though which was always gutting!

Hope you get your :bfp: soon

Its crap its not as if there cheap either. I tested yesteday 7 days before :witch: is due. Negative its crap x

I noticed that with my asda test the other day. I think its just the wee/chemicals moving across it?

Ahhhh right, I was really worried, because I was thinking omg what if they've put the strip the wrong way round lol

I've that with a Tesco's one, & thought it was :bfp: when we first started TTC, how gutted were we when we realised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->