• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Need some advice girls!

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
Back last year I found out at baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks, and around what should have been 11 weeks I had the mc. Do you think I should be having regular bloods done to check HCG? Im having some done friday to test my iron as my mc maybe because I was already anemic. Just need some advice :) x

you can ask your doctor/ mw but unless you have had 3 consecutive MC or MMC then in the UK they dont consider you for special care like extra blood tests or early scans, it sucks but thats the way it is.
never hurts to ask though

:hi: <3 congrats! good 2 see u back!
i would have the hcg tested. GL!!

You can try but i doubt theyl keep doing bloods.. like someone said you have to have had 3 m/cs in a row in order to be considered for special care... daft i no.

hiya, i have had 4 losses in a row ( 1 ectopic and 1 mmc) and i have never had hcg blood test however i was able to ask for a reasurence scan because of the past mmc. Maby you could ask about a scan? I had one at 9 weeks because baby died at 8 weeks when mmc. Wish you all the best with your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"