need some advice in alot of pain dunno wether to go to hospital again

babygirl89

Reaction score
hi i been in alot of abdominal pain the hospital think it could be endometriosis but they keep scanning me and saying they can't see anything but i read when you have endo you don't always see it on a scan, im in agony like bad period pain and i can hardly have sex it's that painful inside me i can't take this my next appointment in the hospital is march but i physically can't wait that long should i go to a different womens hospital or maybe even just a normal hospital?? i am sick of taking pain killers this is really affecting my life! i am in alot of pain and im 3dpo so im scared to go into hospital incase i might become preg this month and they open me up and i lose it i know that sounds silly but dunno what to do

Sorry to hear you are in pain. I do believe that with endo they need to do a laproscopy to check for it. Could you maybe pop to see your doctor tomoz and explain the situation and see if you can be referred to a different hosp or get in sooner anywhere.

xx

I would def go to a hospital if your in that much pain..

Hi hon,

Do you have any heat where it hurts?

What sort of pains are they - dull ache or sharp shooting?

Where abouts is the pain?

Has it suddenly got worse?

Hi hon,

Do you have any heat where it hurts?

What sort of pains are they - dull ache or sharp shooting?

Where abouts is the pain?

Has it suddenly got worse?

a bit of heat, it's like a period pain it vary's from dull to a very sharpe pain, the pain is on my left side (last month when i was in hospital it was my right side) it's coming and going i was in alot of pain during my period then a bit when i was ovulating, the pain is that bad sometimes it hurts when i stretch and laugh it's horrible i do be in agony having sex i wanna go the hospiatl but what if they send me home again or what if i have a fertilized egg waiting to implant?? and they do surgery or something awh what to do

Ok honey, don't panic.

I get the impression that you've had this pain for a while but that it's suddenly got worse and moved to a different side?

As you've had this pain for a long time, it is not likely to be your appendix or eptopic pregnancy which is the only case where I can see them operating on you so don't worry, they wont do that.

Endometriosis does cause pain but this sounds very severe. I think you should go to hospital love, maybe you have a cyst that is causing this - if that was it they wouldn't operate there and then but would give you something for the pain and arrange for you to come back. Or it may be that something is going on with your digestive system, a blockage or something not serious but very painful.

By the way, I once had a very similar problem - it turned out to be a stomach ulcer - nothing at all to do with my reproductive system. They got rid of it with tablets

By the way, I once had a very similar problem - it turned out to be a stomach ulcer - nothing at all to do with my reproductive system. They got rid of it with tablets

it's eve since i got the coil out, it's getting worse and it hurts when im having sex it's horrible the only way they can find out if it's endometriosis and fix it is to open me up basicly, don't think it's a cyst as they scanned me vaginally and abdominally, my vaginal scan even hurt me awh can't take it much longer in pain but afraid they will open me up and i tried so hard to get pregnant this month and it's only 3 or 4 dpo so don't wanna ruin things awh im freaking out

by the way got the coil out very early october the wires got lost inside me and they had to use a big twezers thingy to find the wires and get it out in my senses hurt like fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->