Need Some advice ladies!!

LovingMyGirls

Reaction score
OK so I first will say I am new to this site so hopefully this works and we are able to respond. Ok so I am working on baby #3 I have 2 daughters and want a third (hopefully boy) but anyways my period is 13 days late BUT I got off the nuvaring after being on it almost 3 years. is this normal? and I just starting charting basal temps and its reading high neg test. (not fimilar with abbreviations) :winkwink

From what I've read/heard/experienced, if you just came off birth control it can take anywhere from 1 - 12 months to have your cycle return to normal. Most are normalized by 3 months. I hope that helps? I'm sure other ladies also have good answers.

Although, I'm not sure what you are referring to about basal temps and what it is reading ("high neg test"). Are you using a certain app or tool that is giving you these descriptors? If you take a look at the chart in my signature that is what a basal temperature chart looks like - is this what you mean??

Good luck to you!!!!! Hope you get your :blue: soon!!

I am sorry I should of re-read my grammar! lol I meant to say that I got neg pregnancy test and I have been charting my basal temps for about 18 days and they are remaining high but no period, so I am just confused. any input??

Just wanted to drop by and say hello, I am also TTC #3 hoping for a boy, I also have 2 girls. As the previous poster said it will take some time to regulate your cycles after any form of BC. How long ago did you stop using it? Did you take it out when you were supposed to or in the middle of a cycle?

I took it out regular 3 weeks in 1 week out. Date was May 6th. Supposed to put in the 13th and didn't, its almost 2 weeks past and we have been trying because obgyn said we could try immediately but I got neg preg test and still no period, im sorry you will have to bare with me on this abbreviations im not familiar with these chats. I find it amazing people are willing to give advice :) SO happy I finally registered on one!!

FYI my cycles are 28 days and expected period was due June 7th but due to the B/C I a, irregular and also have zero clue when I ovulate. Also have no signs or pregnancy or period coming :-(

Did you get a period after you took it out on May 6th?

I honestly wouldnt worry about it, your body will need time to get back to normal without the hormones from the BC. Could take anywhere from 1 month to a year, some ladies conceive right away while others may take a little while.

thanks, easier said than done :) lol I just want my body back to normal so I know what to expect. my basal temp is reading much higher as well

Ohhhh much easier said than done for sure, I can understand that, however you stressing could be causing a delay in your menstrual cycle as well.

the more I think about it, you could be exactly right. I am so annoyed with not being normal and so thrilled to work on baby #3 my minds in a funk. Its in gods hands and I need to leave it that way!! (try to at least) lol and also I no this may sound silly but how do I add the images at bottom such as trying to conceive and prior children! ?????

I got my ticker from countdown to pregnancy and then you copy the code it gives you and paste it into your signature and voila!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->